Was du im Ahrtal nach der Flut schon wieder erleben kannst, haben wir dir hier zusammengestellt.
Guestcard Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler
Small contribution with high benefit
With the guestcard Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler you get numerous discounts and many shopping advantages. It doesn't matter if you prefer to enjoy your vacation sporty and active or quiet and comfortable or if you want to use the numerous cultural offers: With the guestcard Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler you are guaranteed to find exactly what you are looking for at a reduced price!
You can get the guestcard at all hosts in the city area of Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler from one overnight stay. The guest fee is charged by the host and is usually not included in the price of the overnight stay. Currently, adults pay € 1.50 per person per night. Children up to and including 5 years are free. From 6 years up to and including 17 years, the guest fee costs € 0.60 per child per night.
The offers of the guestcard:
- Free travel by bus and train in the entire VRM area
- Discounts on our city tours, wine tastings and themed hikes
- Discounted admission for museum visits, for example to the Government Bunker Documentation Center or the Roemervilla
- Free admission to the "Konzerte im Park" in the Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler spa garden
- Discount on "Yoga im Park" as well as on many events in the Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler spa garden
- 10 % discount on the regular entrance to the "Klangwelle Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler"
- 20 % discount on all boat trips with the KD on the Rhine
- Discount on entrance to the "Waldkletterpark Bad Neuenahr"
- Discount on the regular fare with the "Ahrtal-Express" and much more
Questions & answers about the guestcard
When is the guestcard valid?
The guestcard is valid for the duration of your stay - also on the day of arrival and departure. Only the data entered by your host are valid.
Is the guestcard transferable?
Your individual guest card is not transferable. Only you personally may use the benefits of the card during your stay.
Is it possible to buy the guestcard?
No, you can't buy the guest card. It is a warm invitation to experience the diversity of the Ahr valley.
Is there anything else I need to know?
Please always carry the guest card with you during your stay - as well as a valid photo ID.
Please note that the guest card can be used only once during your stay with individual partners.
The VRM guest ticket is only valid in the public transport of the Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Mosel (VRM) in the trains of the 2nd class and not in IC or ICE trains.
The VRM guest ticket is only valid when completely filled out. Bicycles can be taken free of charge from 9 a.m. on weekdays and all day on Sundays and public holidays.